“A man with Ebola comes to Dallas. He lives in an apartment with kids. He gets sick and goes to the hospital. He returns to the apartment with his relatives and lives there for another few days then vomits in the street and is transported back to the hospital where he is met with medical personnel in hazmat suits. Within a week or so, two of these protected people get Ebola. The people that he lived with in the apartment while sick have been quarantined but have not contracted Ebola. Something doesn’t make sense: the protected people get infected but the unprotected don’t. Is there any government theories explaining this?”
Oh for heaven’s sake Henry, you sound like one of those rare journalists looking for truth and you would be the very reason why Hussein Obama has resorted to not taking questions from reporters! They can no longer depend on getting only softball questions so you can bet they would not want to have to answer yours! So let’s move on (if you don’t mind) to what’s it all about Alphie?
CDC and the march towards Martial Law – why we have much to fear – http://bunkerville.wordpress.com/2014/10/16/cdc-and-the-march-towards-martial-law-why-we-have-much-to-fear/ and the Model State Emergency Health Powers Act. A couple of excerpts –
“Quarantine is used to separate and restrict the movement of well persons who may have been exposed to a communicable disease to see if they become ill. These people may have been exposed to a disease and do not know it, or they may have the disease but do not show symptoms,” states the CDC.
Last month, former FDA official Scott Gottlieb, M.D. wrote in Forbes that the CDC will invoke powers to “hold a healthy person against his will” in the event of an Ebola outbreak, warning that the feds may assume “too much jurisdiction to detain people involuntarily,” leading to “spooky scenarios where people could be detained for long periods, merely on a suspicion they might have been exposed to some pathogen. And forced to submit to certain medical interventions to gain their freedom.”
- When they came for the Sheepdogs at Malheur
- LaVoy Finicum – Clinton – Putin – You know where this is going folks….
- 1400 Pink Slips – You didn’t build that “jobs jobs jobs” promise Hussein…Obama…
- The last hours at Burns/Malheur wildlife refuge
- Deep State – Mastering The Human Terrain
- Malheur Link Dump – 11 FEB
- Breaking: Malheur Open Thread
- Ladies and Gentleman… your BLM
- Consequences of using your 1st Amendment in America today – part 2
- Consequences of using your 1st Amendment in America today – death and solitary confinement!