Tag Archives: Election 2016

“Hilarity” is in the eye of the beholder….

So sez the Rock Man – You see what you want to see, you hear what you want to hear.  The poster of this video thought the situation most humorous.  Whatever… That said you can completely ignore (video title) the … Continue reading

Posted in We The People | Tagged , , | 5 Comments

When our politicians follow the Constitution 90% of the time – what are they doing the other 10% of the time?

Posted in We The People | Tagged , , , | 6 Comments