How many times have you heard the now very tiresome whine – I’m just one person, what can I do? Cmblake6 posted the video below, an example of someone doing something!
The last line of the Declaration of Independence – And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.
Watch the video to the end and I think you will agree the owner of Florida Gun Supply takes that last line very seriously.
From the comments section on Cmblake6’s post –
Dr. Jeff 07/21/2015 18:03
I like him.
So much basic common sense and decency in a short video. To put the cherry on top, he’s as seditious as any of us.
I love my country, but I fear my government. Government abuse of individual rights and the legal structures that have maintained us for over two centuries, has reached the point where discussing armed rebellion against the usurpers is no longer irrational.
Obama has divided us when he could have been a great statesman. He no longer has the moral authority to govern. Our strength has always been our unity even though we are diverse, Obama has systematically divided us on racial, economic and social lines. I do not recognize him as my President, except in the strictest legal sense (enforced at gun point). He may send men with guns to enforce his will, that is what dictators do when their regime is threatened.
Having said that, how long now before I get a knock on my door by a man carrying a badge and just wanting to “ask a few questions”?
Related: Bill Quick at Daily Pundit
So just as a matter of review for those still searching for motive in Abdulazeez’s killings last week, we have evidence that:
- As far back as 2013 he had expressed his desire to “become a martyr.”
- According to FBI officials, he had viewed materials from Al-Qaeda cleric Anwar al-Awlaki, who had encouraged Muslims in the West to conduct attacks in their own countries.
- He texted a friend just hours before the terror attack quoting an Islamic hadith saying, “Whosoever shows enmity to a friend of Mine, then I have declared war against him.”
- Less than a week before the attack he posted two blog posts online that cited the examples of the companions of Muhammad, noting that “Every one of them fought Jihad for the sake of Allah,” and adding that, “After the prophets, they were the best human beings that ever lived.”
- We have testimony that Abdulazeez’s closest mentor was a former Chattanooga police officer who, “would constantly exhort militant Islamic views and threatened anyone who bad-mouthed the faith.”
- We have officials that have said that Abdulazeez’s father was investigated TWICE for supporting a terrorist organization, and was put on the terror watch list.
- His father was not alone in promoting extremist views, as his sister frequently circulated anti-Israel hate material on her Facebook page and elsewhere.
- Abdulazeez recently returned from a lengthy trip to the Middle East, which reportedly included time in Jordan and Yemen, as well as a mysterious trip to Qatar.
- According to his closest friends, he returned from that trip upset at U.S. policy for not intervening in the Syria conflict.
- Upon his return from the Middle East Abdulazeez purchased several long guns, including an AK-74, an AR-15 and a Saiga 12 clip-fed semi-automatic shotgun.
- Abdulazeez was recently spotted at a local gun range practicing with three other individuals sporting long beards, such as he wore.
But his motive is a complete mystery that we may never know, say officials close to the investigation.