SINALOA GATE? The law says a citizen is innocent until proven guilty. As we are now under “ObamaLaw” who the hell knows if this holds true or not.
For myself – considering Benghazi, Fast & Furious, IRSGate and others shamefully too many to list, I am of the position that government is GUILTY until proven innocent.
Unfortunately, even with GUILTY written all over it, with government being the judge and jury of it’s own organizations – we are seeing zero, nada, zilch of government finding itself guilty. America has become a nightmare dressed up like a joke.
“For over a decade, under multiple administrations, the U.S. government had a secret agreement with the ruthless Mexican Sinaloa drug cartel that allowed it to operate with impunity, an in-depth investigation by a leading Mexican newspaper confirmed this week. In exchange for information and assistance in quashing competing criminal syndicates, the Bush and Obama administrations let the Sinaloa cartel import tons of drugs into the United States while wiping out Sinaloa competitors and ensuring that its leaders would not be prosecuted for their long list of major crimes. Other revelations also point strongly to massive but clandestine U.S. government involvement in drug trafficking.” Read the whole damn thing people. If this is true…
- When they came for the Sheepdogs at Malheur
- LaVoy Finicum – Clinton – Putin – You know where this is going folks….
- 1400 Pink Slips – You didn’t build that “jobs jobs jobs” promise Hussein…Obama…
- The last hours at Burns/Malheur wildlife refuge
- Deep State – Mastering The Human Terrain
- Malheur Link Dump – 11 FEB
- Breaking: Malheur Open Thread
- Ladies and Gentleman… your BLM
- Consequences of using your 1st Amendment in America today – part 2
- Consequences of using your 1st Amendment in America today – death and solitary confinement!