For live coverage of House proceedings – click here – and here’s hoping tomorrow is the last day of Boehner’s mug as Speaker! If it is going to happen I believe it should be very early on.
By now all must know Boehner spent yesterday slithering thru the hallways of the House dressed in his pied piper costume, carrying a humongous white flag and stopping frequently to twist arms.
The end result, America is to be saddled with an additional God damned debt of four trillion dollars with virtually no spending cuts . That is just not a lot of win for this great country unless one considers four trillion dollars of more debt a win and actually, I know some who flat out don’t get the magnitude of what this debt is doing and will do!
Adding insult, Hussein Obama pulled out his night stick to let the cowards know exactly how they are going to chew the cud for the foreseeable future –
H/T Sharon in the comments section of The Conservative Treehouse –
Speaking Jan. 1 at the White House at 11:20 p.m., less than an hour after the House voted 257 to 167 to approve new tax hikes, President Barack Obama announced that he will assert the authority to raise the debt ceiling for spending approved by Congress.
“One last point I want to make,” said the president flanked by Vice-President Joseph R. Biden Jr., whose Capitol Hill summitry closed the deal on a “fiscal cliff” compromise. “I will negotiate over many things, I will not have another debate with this Congress over whether or not they should pay the bills, they have already racked up through the laws they have passed.
- When they came for the Sheepdogs at Malheur
- LaVoy Finicum – Clinton – Putin – You know where this is going folks….
- 1400 Pink Slips – You didn’t build that “jobs jobs jobs” promise Hussein…Obama…
- The last hours at Burns/Malheur wildlife refuge
- Deep State – Mastering The Human Terrain
- Malheur Link Dump – 11 FEB
- Breaking: Malheur Open Thread
- Ladies and Gentleman… your BLM
- Consequences of using your 1st Amendment in America today – part 2
- Consequences of using your 1st Amendment in America today – death and solitary confinement!